BECIL Skilled And Unskilled Manpower Requirment
Advertisement No : BECIL/Job -Training /Advt. 2020/04
Name of The Post : BECIL Skilled And Unskilled Manpower
Official Posting Date : 30.12.2019
Total Number of Vacancy : 4000 Post
BECIL has announced notification on 30.12.2019 for the recruitment of Skilled Manpower and Un-Skilled Manpower vacancies on contract basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. And can apply BECIL Requirement 2020,4000 Posts – Junior Engineer.
Important Dates of BECIL Requirment
Starting date for online application : 27-12-2019
Last date for online application : 11-01-2020
Date of Merit Test : To be notified on SMS or on the website itself
Training start date for first batch : 11-01-2020
Training start date for second batch : 15-01-2020
Starting date for training for the third batch : 20-01-2020
For General And OBC : Rs. 500 / –
For SC / ST and PH candidates : Rs. 250 / –
Payment Mode : Pay by demand draft only
Minimum : 18 years
Maximum : 45 years
Candidates should have 08th class, ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Diploma (Engineering) in Higher Technical Degree.
Note : The BECIL company has a capacity class-1 license issued and The NCT is accredited by the Labor Department of the Government of Delhi and certified ISO.
Important link For Apply BECIL Form
- The above trade will be permitted based on their ranking of MERIT TEST. The Merit Test includes Written Test/Group Discussion on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations.
- Candidates who have completed SL training will be placed at number 1 to 3 and no. On contract basis for the post of Pure Skilled Manpower (SSO) 33/11 KV Sub Station of Power Distribution Materials of Uttar Pradesh The state government has assured minimum wages.
Candidates will be selected for training as per their merit list:
- Candidates achieving at least 90% marks will be entitled to free training.
- The candidates who get 80% marks will be eligible for minimum training and will have to pay a fee of Rs 4000 for training.
- Those candidates who score at least 60% marks will be eligible for paid training. They have to pay a fee of Rs 11000 for training
- Candidates achieving 40% marks will be eligible for at least paid training. They have to pay a fee of Rs 15,000 for training
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
BECIL is a public sector The Government of India enterprise was set up under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting On 24 March 1995 to provide international standards consulting services for broadcasting In transmission and production technologies including turnkey solutions in specialized areas Terrestrial and satellite broadcasting, cable and various IT related fields.
Note : The main objective of BECIL for conducting the training program is To educate and train the candidates along with their qualifications, skills and safety