Under Amin District Sub-late under Revenue and Land Reforms Department (Government of Bihar), fill the online form for recruitment to the vacant posts of Zone Amin / Land Reforms and make a panel based on online computer based examination.
Name Of The Post – Bihar Amin Requirment
No of The Post – 1767 Post
Online Application Apply last Date :- 22-Jan-2020
Revenue and Land Reforms Division Form No. 4 / Area of Government of Bihar. Est Amin-01/2011/9 Patna dated 20-12-2014 Form No. 4 / Zone. Est Amin Examination 14/2014 – 112 Patna Date 24-02-2014 and AMIN Examination 14/2014 – 750 Patna Date 05-12-2018 According to the notified notification, Information and Computer Based Test for appointment to the posts of AMIN under Revenue and Land Reforms Division.
Important Dates for Online Application
Registration Start Date – 23-12-16
Registration Last Date – 22 – 01 – 2020
Online Payment Last Date – 22-01-2020
Download Challan Last Date – 20-01-2020
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200 (Unreserved)
Educational Qualification –
For appointment to the post of Amin, the candidate must have passed a recognized Board / equivalent Institute Intermediate (10 + 2)
Age Limit – Age will be determined on the basis of (01-08-2019)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – Unreserved (Male) – 37 years, Backward and Extremely Backward (Male and Female) – 40 years, Unreserved (Female) – 40 years, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female) – 42 Years
- Unreserved (UR) / EWS / EBC / BC (Male) – Rs.200 / –
- Unreserved (UR) / EWS / EBC / BC (Female) – Rs.100 / -.
- SC / ST / DQ (Male / Female) – Rs.100 / -.
Number of The Posts(Category Wise Vacancy Details)
- General (GN)- 483 Post, M -247 Post
- Backward Class(BC) – 143 Post, M. – 69 Post
- Extremely Backward Class(EBC) – 210 Post, M. -110 Post
- Scheduled Caste(SC) – 185 Post, M. – 103 Post
- Backward Class Women(BCW) – 55 Post
- Divyang (PWD)(from any category) – 68 Post
- For Economically Weaker Section – 129 Post, M-50 Post
- Independent fighter from any category – 30 Post
- Total Number of The Post- 1767 Post
NOTE – Increase / Decrease in number of Vacancies as per Requirement.
Required List of Document
- Certificate of Intermediate (10 + 2) or equivalent examination, mark sheet and admit card – issued by the concerned Biswa Vidyalaya / Nirmaad / Parasad or equivalent.
- Certificate of Matriculation equivalent examination and Admit card with proof of age and identity – issued by the concerned board / equivalent.
- Caste Certificate – Issued by Zonal Officer of Permanent Residence
- Character Certificate – Principal of the institution in which the candidate is finally enrolled.
- Income Certificate – issued by the Zonal Officer of Permanent Residence
- Bihar Permanent Residence Certificate – issued by the Zonal Officer of Permanent Residence
- Service Man Quota (SMQ) Certificate – Issued by Competent Officer
- Disability Quota (DQ) Certificate – issued by Medical Board
Health Qualification –
The applicant should be mentally and physically fit and the selected candidate will be taken a medical fitness certificate issued by the Civil Surgery at the time of contribution.
Nationality – Applicant must be a citizen of India
Necessary Process for Online Application –
For online application, the candidate should visit the website: bceceboard.bihar.gov and click on the online portal of Amin link and click on Apply Online.
- Step First – Candidates first click on the link “Click here for Registration” to fill the application form.
- Step Second – After successful registration, enter the login number and password and login to the account.
- Step Third – After filling the basic details, fill in the educational details and click on the Save and Next button.
- Step Forth – After filling the educational details, fill the Experience details and click on Save and Next button.
- Step Fifth – After filling the educational details, fill the Experience details and click on Save and Next button.
- Step Sixth – After filling the details, scan the photo and signature. Apply to the JPEG form and click on the Save and Next button.
- Step Seventh – Scan Photo and Signature. After applying in JPEG format, preview the application and see if all the details in the application are correct, then click on Next and Save button.
- Step Eighth – If all the information in the application form is correct then tick the declaration box and submit the final
- Step Ninth – To submit the final, click on the payment procedure and pay by online and bank challan.
- Step Tenth – After payment, the final application form should be printed out and keep it safe with you.
Important Link for Online Application
Online For Registration :- Click Here