|DSSSB||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Notification||28 Jan 2020|
|Total Number of Post||297 Post|
|Name of the Post||Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Account Assistant, Store Keeper, Technical Assistant, Sub Inspector, Etc.|
Latest Recruitment 2020 Apply Online DSSSB SI, Stenographer, Assistant & Various Post – Delhi government has recently released recruitment for a lot of posts in DSSSB on 28 January. Candidates are requested to read the given official notification and apply the form properly. How to apply for Delhi DSSSB Stenographer, Assistant and various posts online form 2020 – Candidates can apply through the official link given below, the last date for filling the form is 27 February 2020. First DSSSB officials can also apply through the website.
|Opening Online Application Submission Date||28 Jan 2020|
|Closing Application Submission Date||27 Feb 2020|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||27 Feb 2020|
|Application Fee||General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / PH – Exempted
Payment will be Paid By Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
|Age Limit||Minimum – 18 years|
Maximum – 27 Years (Age Relaxation – As per rules)
Educational Qualification –
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th pass from any recognized board. Or shorthand speed 100 w.p.m. OR typing speed 40 w.p.m.
- Junior Assistant – Must have passed 12th from any recognized board and proficiency in typing writing with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. 30 w.p.m 10 minutes will be given in English or Hindi. Examination will be conducted on computer only.
- Accountant Assistant Cashier – B.Com from a recognized university. Or be conversant with computer literature preferably tally / finance package and latest finance and accounting management software.
- Store Keeper – Graduate in any discipline.
- Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board or any university. Or speed 80 w.p.m. In shorthand and 40 w.p.m. Typing in English or 80 w.p.m. In shorthand and 25 w.p.m. Typing in hindi
- Assistant Bacteriologist – Master’s degree in Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Bacteria / Biotechnology / Zoology from a recognized university or institute.
- Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on:
One tier exam
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name Of The Post||No. of Post|
|94/20||Junior Stenographer (English)||02|
|96/20||Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier||18|
|99/20||Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||131|
|102/20||Technical Assistant (Beauty culture)||01|
|103/20||Technical Assistant (Architecture)||03|
|104/20||Technical Assistant (Information Technology Enabled Service & Management)||04|
|105/20||Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology)||02|
|106/20||Technical Assistant (Commercial Art)||01|
|107/20||Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics)||03|
|108/20||Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||14|
|109/20||Technical Assistant (Medical Lab. Technology)||04|
|110/20||Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice ) English||02|
|111/20||Technical Assistant (Electrical)||12|
|112/20||Technical Assistant (Electronics & communication)||10|
|113/20||Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||04|
|114/20||Technical Assistant (Library Science)||01|
|115/20||Technical Assistant (Computer)||28|
|116/20||Technical Assistant (Fashion Design)||02|