NTA JNU Admission 2020
National Testing Agency NTA has recently issued the online application form for JNUEE 2020 UG, PG and Ph.D. Admission 2020-2021 by Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU, Delhi. Candidates who are interested in admission to various UG / PG courses of ICAR can read the notification through NTA and apply online. Before applying the candidate, they should download the official notification and read it properly and only then go to apply.
Important Details of NTA JNU Admission 2020
|Form Apply Last Date||31.05.2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||31.05.2020|
|Admit Card Available||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Exam Date||NOT AVAILABLE|
Exam Application Fee
How To Fill The Form
- The National Testing Agency has issued notification for admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU 2020-2021. It is appealed to the candidates that the application will be made between 02.03.2020 to 31.05.2020.
- All the candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully before applying for the entrance examination in NTA JNU 2020.
- Please all students are requested to check all the documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, original details and keep it with you before applying.
- All documents related to filling the form, keep ready such as scanned documents – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application FORM, preview and read all the columns carefully and see if there is an error after that submit the form.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then it will be necessary to submit the application fee. If you do not have the required application fee, your form will not be considered complete and that form will be canceled.
- All the candidates are requested to take a print out of the final submitted form. Because in the future it may be necessary for the future.