Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2019-20 Bank’s various offices. Selection for the post will be through two country-wide competitive exams. The advertisement is available on the banks website www.rbi.org.in. Applications will be accepted online only through the bank’s official website www.rbi.org.in.
Important Dates for RBI Assistance Form Apply Online
Name Of The Post :- RBI Assistant
Application Apply Online Start Date :- 23.12.2019
Application Apply Online Last Date :- 16.01.2020
Application fee Payment Onlne Start Date :- 23.12.2019
Application fee Payment Onlne Start Date :- 16.01.2020
Schedule for Online Preliminary Examination (Tentative) :- 14 , 15 February, 2020.
Schedule of Online Main Examination (Tentative) :- March 2020.
However, RBI has the authority To change the exam dates.
– `50 / – for SC / ST / PWD / Exam.
– `450 / – for OBC / General / EWS Candidates
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019)
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier on 02/12/19 and not later on 01/12/19 (Including both days) only eligible to apply.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to produce copies of the required certificate at the time of documentation. Verification.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2019):
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in any subject (passed class for SC / ST / PWD candidates) Knowledge of word processing on aggregate and PC.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen category should be either graduatesMust have passed matriculation or its equivalent examination from a recognized university or armed forces And provided at least 15 years of defense service.
Pay Scale :-
- Initial salary to assistants will be Rs 14,650 / – per month (ie starting 13,150 / – plus two advance increments will be acceptable)
- House rent allowance will not be paid to the employee, if bank accommodation is provided and license fee will be In the initial stage of Class III pay scale, 0.3% of his salary was paid.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
SC – 98, ST – 80, OBC – 192, GEN – 473, EWS – 83, Total – 926;
How To Apply Application Form
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested Apply online through the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can visit the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post” To register the application, select the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter name, contact details Email and ID. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed by the system on screen.
- The candidate should note the provisional registration number and password. an email & An SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he can save the data in advance. Entered by choosing the “Save and Next” tab. Before submitting online application, candidates are It is advised to use the “save and next” feature to verify and modify the details in the online application form If required. Visually challenged candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / obtain the details This is verified to ensure that the same ones are correct before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application. As after clicking on the final submit button no change will be possible.
- The name of the candidate or his father etc. should be spelled correctly in the application The certificate / mark appears in the sheet / identity proof. Any change found may be ineligible.
- Candidates can proceed to upload photo and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines. Scanning and uploading of photographs and signatures.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Click the ‘Pay’ tab and proceed to payment.
- Click on submit button.
Important Link for RBI Assistant Form Apply
Office Area wise Vacancy Details
Ahmedabad :-19, Bengaluru :- 21, Bhopal :- 42, Bhubaneswar :- 28, Chandigarh :- 35, Chennai :- 67, Guwahati :- 55, Hyderabad :- 25, Jaipur :- 37, Jammu :- 13, Kanpur & Lucknow :- 63 , Kolkata :- 11, Mumbai :- 419, Nagpur :- 13, New Delhi :- 34, Patna :- 24, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi :- 20;
Benchmark Reservation for Persons with Disabilities
Under Section 37 of RPWD Act 2016, Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for reservation. Provisional The shortlisted candidate will have to produce disability certificate as prescribed by RPWD Act, 2016, Government of India.
- If the document is called for verification, the candidate must produce a certificate issued by the appropriate Authority difference stating university norms regarding conversion of grade into percentage and percentage Marks by candidates in terms of criteria.
- The bank reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement. Candidates who are released / retired from the Armed Forces, or whose specified duration is engagement (ie SPE) Only those likely to be completed on or before 01.12.2020 are eligible to apply under this recruitment. They will also be needed Submission of release letter along with a self-declaration at the time of joining RBI that he is entitled to benefits Candidates who have already completed their initials Periods of engagement and extended assignments are required to produce certificates to that effect. Such candidates should join RBI on or before 01.01 hrs.
Know About Government Job Notification